Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My First NBC13 Blog Entry!

This was my First Post on the NBC 13 Website!

May 27, 2008

Losing Weight and Feelin Great!



Beth Gregory

This is my first Blog entry as we had some technical difficulties, I wanted to start by saying how inspiring everyone’s Blog entries have been. I look over them daily and I gain a great deal of strength from the other contestants as I see they know exactly what I am experiencing.
My journey to this point has been long! I have had the best trainers at the Patton Creek location. Tray, Camille, Donnie, they have kept me motivated, entertained and accountable! I have those days I dread going into the gym knowing it is going to be a hard work out , but I leave feeling like I could conquer the world! I am a wife and mom of three kids one of which is only 4 months old. My days are spent cooking, running errands and driving carpool. In the old days, I would leave to run some errands and always felt I needed to grab a quick bite to eat a little snack, little did I know each and every time I ran through for Blizzards, chicken nuggets, M&Ms, Large Sweet Tea that I was consuming thousands of calories, mostly because I was bored or trying to kill some time before our next scheduled event. Now with Healthy Connections I am learning what a snack really is! Have you ever tried a graham cracker with cream cheese and jelly how about my favorite Pita and hummus! Sometimes its even a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, on whole grain bread of course! This is changing the way I think about food! Stay motivated fellow contestants! I know Summertime calls for chips and dip but Be strong! We can do it!!!!! cool smile

Posted by Beth Gregory on 05/27 at 01:22 PM

No comments: