Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful Day

We took Blake to the Dr. for a follow up appointment and also consulted a ped. GI doctor. They have decided to treat him for the C-diff infection with a special antibiotic called Flagyl, and we are also giving him probiotics to keep the good germs in his gut. He is still having diarrhea and yesterday was a very bad day of crying with stomach ache from 5 am to 12:30 pm, solid! We gave several doses of Tylenol and Mylicon to help soothe him! Today just the diarrhea! YEAH!

Biggest Loser update:
I HATE COOKIES, CAKE, DOGHNUTS and any thing else I can't have :-) Yes I wish I could lick a big bowl of batter! Besides that Drue and I have walked 3 1/2- 4 miles EVERY night since May 1 plus my work outs with the trainers! The food is still good just a bit BORING!

2 comments:

The Tinsleys said...

Glad to hear about Blake. Stick with the diet. I know it's tough, but it's worth it in the end. If you want any good low fat recipes, let me know...I've got tons!

The Stevens said...

How's it going? I cant believe your walking that much plus going to a trainer...WOW...i am walking i am lucky if its a mile (LOL) but hey i am having to walk up straight up a volcano during the return leg of my walk...so that should count for something...and i am starving :( (1200 calories...hard to do)