Friday, May 2, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

Well I had my first personal training session yesterday! I am at Fitness Together training with Rodney and Camille.
Let me just say I did not realize how out of shape I really am! They kicked my BUTT!
Here is my goal
by the end of the 12 weeks a reasonable goal is to lose= 55 lbs
My personal goal is = 70 lbs

My trainer thinks the 70 is do able but very very ambitious! that's 7 lbs a week.
I have not cheated once and the food is actually excellent! I will keep you posted on my progress. I have added the link to the Biggest Loser site , on my blog , just click it and it will take you so you can see who I am competing agianst!! GO Beth!

1 comment:

Ousley's said...

Girl, your a star!!!! I'm so excited for you. (and jealous too) I can't wait to watch your transformation. You already look great!!! Bring your stroller to softball practice and I'll walk with you. I need the exercise. You can motivate me!

I'm glad Blake is out of the hospital. I hope that he is doing better and the you guys are getting lots of needed sleep. Let me know if I can do anything.

Kelly