Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Theif in the Neighborhood

Okay Saturday Night someone broke into our car and stole the radio.
Several other neighbors had there cars broken into as well, So we had the police come out and make a report.
The officer was in the house writing the report and Lauren could not believe we really had a police man in the house. She whispered to me "It's kinda scary having a policeman in the house".
She jumps up on the couch and scrunches down behind me. Lauren pops out from behind me and sang very softly "BAD BOYS , BAD BOYS, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?" then she jumped back behind me. I thought I was going to die of embaressment. The policeman continued writing the report paying no attention to Lauren. So Lauren steps it up a notch with a LOUD version of "BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU" . It was hilarious. The policeman kept his composer and never said a word.

4 comments:

The Tinsleys said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Your kids are great!

The Stevens said...

I love it!!!!!! LMAO....really hard

corey said...

that is awesome! i love reading about what is going on and seeing all the pictures. i don't know how you have time to do all this! hope i get to see you all soon!

The Knightens said...

Mark would have busted out in laughter!! That's hilarious!