Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

These kids are the Best Part of having birthdays!






Behind the girls in the window Rick Burgess posed for a picture. (hard to see due to the reflection)

What a wonderful Day! Not only did I turn 28, I got to spend it with my kids and some special friends and my wonderful husband! We started the day off early going to see Rick and Bubba at there new studio, then for some breakfast at Panera Bread. We attempted shopping at the Galleria and lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. After a long nap, the Worthy family offered to keep all the kids so Drue and I could enjoy a night out! It was the best Birthday Yet, Thanks Drue!

2 comments:

Knierim said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun day!

WENDI CAIN said...

DRUE AND BETH,
I SENT YOUR BLOG TO EVERYONE SO THEY COULD BE UPDATED WITH THE LATEST NEWS REGARDING BLAKE.
LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU OUT.

WENDI CAIN