Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blake is in children's Hospital Agian!

Just wanted to let you know we are currently at children's hospital now and may be here a couple of days. Blake's diaherria has continued and this morning we had to take him to the ER due to severe abdominal pain! They have started his IV and we are doing several test on him and We are praying for a SIMPLE diagnosis , please pray for him!
We are in room 591. I will update as soon as I know something. I have my cell phone on and Drue has his if you need to reach us.

Oh just to let you know I WAS CHOOSEN TO COMPETE IN BIRMINGHAM'S BIGGEST LOSER COMPETITION! I WILL BE ON NBC 13 NEWS EITHER TOMORROW OR THURSDAY! BE WATCHING!

1 comment:

Knierim said...

Beth, I'm so sorry you are back in the hospital. Poor Blake! I hope you get that simple diagnosis soon. Keep us updated.