Monday, July 21, 2008

What do you Do if your afraid of Being LOST?

Lauren was invited to go to the movies with a neighbor and some fellow friends. I knew the other kids going were a bit wild and may not mind quite as well so I was having a bit of anxiety of Lauren going without me or Lex. I reviewed the very important yet basic fact s of do you know what to do if you get lost? Do you know your phone number? Do you know who you are with? ..... But that one stumped her. She knows our neighbor very well but could not remember anymore than her first name. I had to take measures into my own hands to make sure my baby could reach me if she needed to. I took a pen and wrote all our info. on her foot, put her socks and shoes on and told her if she needed it, it would be there.

Good thing I did that, The neighbors cell phone got dropped and broke and they did not have my number to let me know the movie was over. After asking Lauren if she knew my number she ripped off the sock and there it was! Yeah Laugh now but it did come in Handy!! HA!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Hey Beth thats Hilarious....I would though remove that pic of your personal information on the blog (YOU DONT WANT THE WORLDWIDE NET HAVING ACCESS TO VITAL INFO)....