Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NBC 13 BBL Finale!

Tonight was the Finale of the Birmingham Loser contest. I did not win but met my goal of 30lbs!

Major accomplishments: first day of working out I did 6 push ups, on our last day I did 50! I dropped my body fat by 11% in only 12 weeks and I lost 30lbs! WoW! I will keep on my diet so I can hopefully drop 30-40 more but I am grateful for this experience! Thank you to all of you that have encouraged me !
I also wanted to thank Drue, He was my biggest cheerleader! I Love you!
Me and the kids at the NBC studio
This is the BBL Group shot. We were missing a few contestants!
Me & Roger Shultz from Biggest Loser came to be apart of the ceremony!
Mike Royer, NBC 13 news anchor, with the kids. He actually asked to hold Blake during the ceremony
New anchors! Lauren and Alexis Gregory

The Gregory Crew!
The girls in the Weather Center
Severe storms headed your way!
The girls with chief meteorologist Jerry Tracey

2 comments:

preTzel said...

Hi, Came to your blog via "Next Blog" because I was LeapBloggin' tonight to find new blogs. Love your blog. Congrats on the weight loss and HOW COOL that you got to meet ROGER! I'm so jealous because he was my *favorite* on BL last season. Loved Roger. :D

Courtney said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! That is a wonderful accomplishment!!