Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Baby Food!

July 6, 2008
I started Blake on Carrots. It was a Hit, he loved them! Both of the girls were very difficult to feed baby food to , but he just kept leaning forward opening his mouth.

I could not believe it was all gone. Now I do need a bit of help. How much do you feed them of baby food? How do you know to start the meat, veggies, fruit all that stuff? Is a small jar of food enough or should I buy the bigger ones? He has now had Carrots, Sweet potatoes and applesauce I know, a mom of 3 should know this already but the girls never would eat it. Keep in mind he is still nursing as well.
Fellow Bloggers Disscuss... under comments.......

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

http://www.gerber.com/fpidea?ideaid=idea1

Knierim said...

I think the nursing is still the main source of nutrition at this point and the food is extra so don't worry. The small jar is probably fine for a while. Also, he'll stop eating when he doesn't want anymore. We did veges for a while and then added fruit. Isabel still doesn't love meat so I'm not much help there.