Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jesus is busy right now!


Drue is out of town working this week and it's me with the three kids!! ALONE!!

Well Lauren last night started out being really good. We all went on a walk and Alexis decided to make everyone ice water. She labeled everyone's drink. Lauren saw what Alexis had done and moved my name from the cup. I sat down in the chair and Alexis starts to bring me water when Lauren steps right in front of me takes the cup of water from Alexis and said "I made you a cup of Ice Water" I knew Alexis had been working on the ice water so I told Lauren she needed to go put her head down and ask Jesus if she was telling the truth and then I wanted to know what he said... She kept her head down for a while so I asked her if she had talked to Jesus yet and she replied " NO HE IS IN A MEETING RIGHT NOW, I SHOULD COME BACK LATER" I thought I was going to die laughing , needless to say Jesus was able to speak to me and she did end up in time out!!!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

OH MY GOODNESS........I haven't quit laughing.....Oh Lauren...