Thursday, June 26, 2008

22 down and more to come!

Okay guys I am down 22 lbs! Yeah me! If you have been checking the Biggest Loser Blog there are several guys Bragging about how much they have lost and how great they are... Blah.. Blah... Blah..... I am working so hard to burn extra calories , 4:50 am walks (YES Morning), workouts in the afternoon, Breastfeeding ...
I hope I will lose 15 more before the end on Aug. 1, 2008.... If you see my MIKDZ van drive through a doughnut shop, McDonalds, Chickfila you better call the police because I have got to buckle down until the end!

By the way, I put a pair of dress pants on this morning I knew were a bit big but when I buttoned them they were falling off!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

You look great!!! Dont get discouraged!!! Seriously this is what week 7 or 8??? Technically your only suppose to lose 2 lbs a week so your ahead of the game!!! You will meet your goal!! Just keep plugging away at it, and NO DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!