Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning Part I


December 25, 2011

Oh My! Santa has arrived!
Alexis got a new vanity!

Believe it or not the kids slept until 8:30 at which time we made them get up and open presents! It was a rainy windy day so it was good sleeping weather.

We have always had the rule you don't go in the den to look at Christmas gifts until Mom and Dad give you permission. Alexis and Lauren are getting anxious!

Blake getting ready!
These faces are what I look forward to every Christmas morning! The Magic of "Santa"








The morning was filled with American Girls, accessories, Computers, Leap Pad Explorer , Roller skates, Scooters, Batman, Movies, Miss Me jeans ect.... But the one thing we will remember after all the wrapping paper is gone, and these toys turn into just another toy... I want my kids to remember how wonderful it feels to be loved and to have a family. I pray that their love for Jesus will continue through out their lives and to share his love to so many that don't have a family and or don't know Jesus!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: