Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lauren"s First Game!


So Lauren is playing softball! 6u team named the RipTide! Drue is asst. coach as well.
Lauren is not so happy to be playing. Things Lauren has told Drue:
Dad I am only playing for you
Mom the only reason I am playing is for the snacks
If your Dad is the coach can you still quit
I am glad this won't take up my pool time in the summer.
Drue said to Lauren stand up get ready for the ball to be hit or you are going to go sit in the stands, Lauren's response: Hey dad can I go to the stands now?

But the funniest thing is when she is rounding bases she is smiling the whole way and loves getting to hit! She is so funny!!!
After Lauren's game we went to Alexis's last school ball tourn in Trussville.
2 nd place

Blake posing with the Trophy

No comments: