Monday, October 19, 2009

NEW, NEW, NEW,

NEW,NEW, NEW!!!!

Okay these past few months have been full of NEWS! I am behind on my blogging but I will soon return with lots to update.
Here is just a short list of NEWS:
1. Lauren NEW school; Kindergarten
2. Blake NEW school class/teachers
3. Alexis NEW Cheerleading for the School
4. NEW Wed. night routine: Awana's
5. NEW softball team for Lex: GO VIPERS!
6. Beth NEW job!!!!!!!
7. Blake 2 nd NEW school
8. Beth NEW life after hysterectomy! YaY ME!!
9.Beth NEW blackberry, phone number and office! WOW!
10. Lex and Lauren NEW carpool routine.

It has been a whirl wind but I am so thankful each and every NEW in our life! Without NEW everything would be boring! Thank you JESUS for everything !

4 comments:

Matt and Lauren Knierim said...

so tell me about this new job...

Beth Gregory said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

I am a RN, Physician Liaison for UAB hospital, there are a total of 4 of us for the whole Hospital.
We travel around to physician offices working on referrals to the hospital as well as work very closely with the physicians here at UAB promote their specialites.

The Knightens said...

my good friend Allyson McCay is also a PL. She started Monday. So happy for yall on what sounds like a GREAT job!

The Stevens said...

so are you going to recruit me?