Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time for another Hair Cut!


Okay so after the first haircut, we decided to take Blake to Sweet n Sassy . I figured since they show movies and give toys he would be highly entertained.
I was wrong. As soon as the lady put this smock on him he started fighting to get it off Then she gave him a ball to play with, little mistake it turned into a weapon.

He screamed and cried the entire haircut! I don't just mean crying, HE WAS SCREAMING while I held him down and let the poor girl cut his hair. Blake did give the lady a kiss after she got through with the haircut.

Lauren and Lex were working the runway in the store and having some much fun posing! Blake got into the action as well





On the way home Blake started crying agian saying, Mommy OUCH! and pointing to his hair. Alexis would ask him does your hair hurt and he shakes his head yes!!

1 comment:

ashleigha said...

I wish I could tell you it gets better quick, but....Garrett just this past December decided haricuts werent bad...he turned 5 in March.