Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

Thanks for the Tag Jen!
Here is my list of 6 things that make me happy!

1. Drue
Seeing him walk in the door from work everyday makes me smile. His witty attitude and his arguemenative political side. I love him so much and I am so happy God chose him to be my partner in this lifetime.

2. Worshiping God through Music
I can't sing a tune or remember how to play the piano or violin my parents spent money on for lessons. But God put something special in my ear for praise through music. I love all kinds of music but right now my Favs are: Casting Crowns,Chris Tomlin and one that's not really christian artist CEILIN DION!

3.My Kids!!!
With each and every birth I have experienced a different kind of Joy!

Alexis- brought such happiness being the start of our family. She is so generous and willing to help anyone! She has a HUGE heart and a LOVE for GOD that is so precious! I see myself in Alexis and it is so neat to see how similiar we truly are. I am so happy being with her and looking over the years of past pictures and memories, thinking how happy she makes her dad and I.

Lauren- Was a miracle in the waiting. We waited a long time for Lauren's arrival of which made her Birth even more special. God put a bit of My sister in Lauren and I love seeing her through Lauren's eyes. It makes me so happy to see Lauren EVERYDAY and to listen to her point of view for the day! She is a Ball of FUN!

Blake- The day Drue and I found out we were having our third and last baby we were so Happy! The day we found out it was a BOY we were so grateful to God to give us a son! Blake makes me so happy when he looks up at me from a nap and smiles, gives me a hug and pats my back or when he is nursing and stares into my eyes. He is a true blessing from God and we are so thankful for his life. I see TONS of my brother Jerry in Blake. They look so much alike, I am so happy when I see Jerry in Blake.

4. Great Friends
Drue and I have been so blessed over a lifetime with FUNTASTIC friends. We feel truly blessed to have spent time with each of you and your family. I am most Happy when I am hosting parties or spending time with our friends. There's just something about friends that make you smile.

5. Cooking
I LOVE baking/cooking. I am so happy when I make dinner and my family says thank you it was so good. Now I don't cook everyday but when I do there is just something that makes me LOVE it! I am so content in the kitchen!

6.Family/ GRANDPARENTS
I am SO thankful for GRANDPARENTS! I love having grandparents to visit! There is something so special between a grandparent and their grandchildren! I smile at each and everytime the kids talk about there grandparents! Grandparents make me so Happy!
Aunts and Uncles also are wonderful and make me happy when the kids get so excited knowing they are going to be visiting!

I know it was suppose to be 6 but I had to do 7!

7. Being a Neonatal Nurse
I am so Happy when I am at work with these Precious Miracles! I LOVED being with these babies!

Now I tag Courtney, Leigh, Rachel B, Heather T.

4 comments:

-AG said...

Hey Mom,
love the list!!! i was just on the blog, then got off then back on and it was there!!
Love yah
lex!

Beth Gregory said...

Lex ,
Love You!
Have a Great Day!

-AG said...

Thanks Mom You to Love You!!

-AG said...

Hey mom love you!!