Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break!

The Kids are out for Spring Break this week.
We Played at the Park yesterday and took lots of pictures!

Alexis and Daisy Mae
I love my dog!
Big sis and Blake
Lauren loves to play in sand. She sat and played in this sand pit for over 30 minutes!
I had a idea to get a few group shots
Lauren and Daisy Mae
I had to plead with Lauren to get in this photo. She kept making goofy faces and I happen to snap this one with a semi- smile. I asked them to hold there pose so I could get Blake to look at the Camera and............
This is what Lauren decided to do. As you can see Blake is starting to fuss as well and Daisy is not really into it either. But I needed one good shot. I asked Lauren"Please smile one more time for me and you can go back and play" well..............
Not only did Lauren not mind the dog and Blake all had different plans! HA! HA!~
Static Electricity Hair
Bubble Boy! Blake is drooling like crazy now. We are thinking possibly a tooth?
Mom and Blake




Okay here is the story on these pictures. I am trying to round up the kids and I think Lauren is right behind me when I hear a thud hit the ground (hence the dirt on her back). I look back and Lauren has jumped on a spinner and flew off onto the ground. After she regains her composer she decides to try it agian.

Yeap! It happend agian! It was hilarious!
And Agian!
This is Alexis taking a whirl! You would not believe how fast this pole would spin!
One last ride, After this ride Alexis had a headache and Lauren was so dizzy she stepped off and fell to the ground!

No comments: